breaking news New

PROPERTY WORTH MILLIONS OF NAIRA GUTTED BY FIRE IN BENIN CITY

Over 10 people have been rendered homeless following a fire outbreak at 22 Otoghile Street, Okhoro Quarters in Benin City on Saturday Morning.

The fire which was said to have been caused by electricity started in the early hours of the day.

Some Occupants of the house said the fire began in one of the rooms by the right of the 10 bedroom apartment, and before hell could come their way the fire had gutted the whole house.

Although no life was lost, properties worth millions of naira went down in flames before their eyes as they were seen picking the relics off the burnt building.

According to the Landlady Madam Rebeka Omosigho and some tenants, they had lost the only shelter over their head.

It was gathered that the federal fire service when contacted for a quick response made efforts to put out the fire.

0 Comments

Leave a Comment